1. Continue our Annual First Harvest Social Gathering.
2. Continue our Annual Native American Flag Raising Ceremony in the city of Springfield, Massachusetts.
3. Obtain and keep our non-profit status as a 501c organization.
4. Increase our membership to become a part of this very beautiful journey to preserve our Heritage, Culture and History; to pass it on for the next generation's future.
5. Continue our Donation/Distribution Program to the needy.
6. Continue to build our collection of all things Native American - music, crafts, pottery, baskets videos, etc
7. Establish our Annual Pow-Wow.
8. Form a drum circle and encourage other musicians, such as Native American flute players and other drum groups.
9. Acquire land for our farming project, so that we may grow our own produce including, the Three Sisters ( beans, corn and squash) for distribution to the local shelters.
10. Acquire a building for our new Native American Cultural Center and Museum which will host programs for education, social services and culture; be a place of respite and a place for spiritual celebrations and ceremonies.